The SIN-PH-5014 pH sensor (pH electrode) consists of a pressure-resistant hemispherical pH-sensitive membrane, an intermediate dielectric composed of complex gum GMT, an Ag/AgCL/KCL external reference system, and an OPEN liquid junction without salt bridge, which is widely used in pure water and high purity water as well as complex chemical processes.
· Measurement range: 0 to 14 pH
· Temperature: 0 to 130 ℃
· Pressure: 0.4MPa
· Temperature compensation: NTC10K/PT100/PT1000
· Hydrofluoric acid concentration range: ≤4000ppm
· Conversion coefficient: > 98%
· Membrane resistance: <250ΜΩ
· Connector: VP,S8M,K2, etc.
· Microbial technology
· Food and beverages
· Mining and smelting
· Water with less impurities
· PH value between 6-7 ph
· The temperature between 0-130℃
Get A Quote
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.