The PH-5018 pH sensor (pH electrode) has large sensitive areas and strongmechanical shock resistance, which can be widely used in various chemical processes, including microbial technology, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, sugar manufacturing, Chlor-alkali, mining and smelting, papermaking, paper pulp, textiles, petrochemical industry and semiconductor electronic industry as well as fields such as wastewater treatment.
· Measurement range: 0 to 14 pH
· Temperature: 0 to 100 ℃
· Pressure: 0.4 MPa
· Reference: Ag/AgCl
· Connector: VP, S8M, K2, etc.
· Conversion coefficient: > 98%
· Membrane resistance: <250ΜΩ
· Practical response time: < 1 min
· Salt bridge: Porous ceramic core/ porous Teflon
· Thread Connection: PG13.5
· Microbial technology
· Food and beverages
· Mining and smelting
· Papermaking, paper pulp
· An aggressive liquid such as strong acid and alkali
· Temperature betwen 0-100℃
Get A Quote
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.