The PH-5100 sensor is composed of pressure- resistant hemispherical PH sensitive film, intermediate dielectric composed of GMT mixed with glue, Ag/AgCL/KCL external reference system, and salt-free bridge open liquid interface.Widely used in pure water and high purity water and complex chemical processes.
· Measurement range: 0 to 14 pH
· Temperature: 0 to 130 ℃
· Pressure: 0.4MPa
· Reference: Ag/AgCl
· Connector: VP,S8M,K2, etc.
· Conversion coefficient: > 98%
· Membrane resistance: <250ΜΩ
· Practical response time: < 1 min
· Salt bridge: OPEN aneroid junction salt bridge
· Microbial technology
· Food and beverages
· Mining and smelting
· An aggressive liquid such as strong acid and alkali
· Corrosive liquid
· The temperature between 0-130℃
Get A Quote
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.